Custom Caregivers assists seniors to remain in the comfort of the place they call home.
Here is what we offer
Our clients love us. Here is what they have to say
We have received awards for our employment reputation.
Come be part of our team.
DALLAS IN HOME CARE SERVICE
Dallas-Fort Worth Senior Care
Custom Caregivers is a full service personal care company, providing care to the elderly in their own homes, assisted living facilities or retirement communities in the Dallas, Fort Worth, throughout the DFW Metroplex and Ellis County.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- “I want to keep my husband at home, but I can’t do it by myself anymore. I have to get some help.”
- “After recovering from a fall, Mom is coming home from rehab. She can’t stay alone.
- “Dad’s dementia is getting worse. He hardly remembers who I am. Someone with experience needs to be with him to provide personal care when I can’t.”
- “We love the assisted living where Mom is staying, but she needs a little extra help getting dressed and taking a bath.
- “I have an appointment with my doctor, but my daughter can’t take off of work. Who can I get to take me?”
It happens to us all. Whether by gradual change or a sudden trauma, we all become caregivers to our loved ones at some point. Most of us have no idea of where to begin to get help.
At Custom Caregivers our professional caregivers are trained to provide joyful companionship, fall prevention, dementia care, help with activities of daily living, medication reminders, transportation and more.
For a free personal care assessment and consultation, please call us at 972-938-0703 or contact us online now.
ELDER CARE SERVICES
Non-medical elder care services help seniors receive the assistance they need to remain safe and comfortable in their own homes, assisted living or retirement communities, while maintaining as much independence as possible.
Whether you call it private duty care, non-medical homecare or dementia care, we are committed to providing highly qualified, trained caregivers to help you or your loved ones with a variety of elder care services, including:
- Fall prevention
- Joyful companionship
- Care for Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Bathing and grooming assistance
- Toileting and continence care
- Meal planning and preparation
- Medication reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Change Linens
- Schedule and accompany to doctor appointments
- Escort to social functions
- Attend religious services